1. “The great thing about me is…” – It’s all about us, our products, our facts, our features, what we want to say!!
2. “I know what I like, and I like what I know” – Using the same media channels time and time again!!
3. “Thank goodness we have got the Pint-Insta-Linked-FaceBooker post approved” – Posting the same content everywhere, regardless of platform, context journey or timing!!
4. “Don’t bore me with your problems” – Paying little attention to the audience – not considering their needs and interests!!
5. “I really don’t want to spend any more money” – Working to cost containment rather than looking at return on investment!!
6. “Rebecca does the reports, I don’t really have time to read them” – Not measuring marketing and media results and the impact on overall investment!!
7. “Let’s just get the creative done and worry where it lives later” – The marketing and media plan is an afterthought, missing the creative opportunity!!